Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
bruce

Default sewer connection

Hi, We have a 07 sun voyager and need to know how to connect the sewer hose to the compartment door hole, Thanks Also what is the large switch with a light on it in the coach panel for battery levels etc.?
bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:20 AM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: sewer connection

I do not have a Sun Voyager, but we need more information as to what is the problem you are having connecting the sewer hose. Now there used to be a thread in this forum where this RVer could not connect to the sewer outlet because the hole was too small to run a four inch hose through it. I looked all over this forum and I could not find the thread anymore. I just could not believe it was gone, but there were many suggestions as to what could be done IF that is the problem you are having. One of the idea's that was given if I recall was to cut a new hole on the floor of the compartment and install a new outlet cover. You can get those covers in most marine sales places. But again I am not sure if that is the problem you are having. That is why we need more information in order for some of the Sun Voyager owners to help you out.

My Scenic Cruiser has about a six inch screw on type cover that you take off when ever we arrive at an RV park where we are going to stay. The hose hooks up easy to the sewer outlet.

Now as to the big switch that has a light on it? I have two switches that have a amber light on them. One is the block heater switch. The other is when I switch from propane to AC power on the hot water heater. When the light is on it means the water heater is on AC power. Same with the block heater, when the light is on means the block heater is on. On a Sun Voyager they could be for something else. Not sure!
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
03heritagerider

Default Re: sewer connection

Here is the discussion about the sewer hose that Ray mentioned...Click here>>> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3835&hilit=sewer+hose+connecti on

Regarding the switch...I think Ray may have addressed that issue. If not, post a photo of the switch and someone should be able to tell you what it is.