Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-19-2020, 06:58 PM   #1
bumpercarr

Default 2006 Sun Voyager 8295 light switches

Hello everyone,

2006 Sun Voyager (gas) 8295

The wall sconce lights in my galley slide out (personally I think is misnamed since only the dining table goes there) do not work. I am almost positive that at one time I found a switch that enabled them to work, but now I am clueless as to where that might have been. I did replace the bulbs, but I think they have worked since that time. Thanks for any help.

Some of the things we've done to ours: replaced the TV with a 40" flat screen, repainted the exterior, remodeled the bathroom. Getting ready to do flooring in a few months. We are actually thinking about selling it this fall as we don't use it enough, but haven't made that decision yet.

Cheers!
Kim
Alabama
bumpercarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:28 AM   #2
Rellim

There is a light switch on the side of the bed frame that powers the whole passenger side of the coach. Flip it on and you'll have power (also controls the fridge power). Cost me $400 with an RV repairman to figure that out! LOL!
Rellim is offline   Reply With Quote