Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
fyrhawk

Default Slideout Circuit Breaker

I have a Crescendo 2004, 36'; my rear slide won't retract, I have looked in the rear and front electrical cabinets but am unable to locate the circuit breaker. Can someone point me in the right direction. thanks.
fyrhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
Keys Cruiser

Default Re: Slideout Circuit Breaker

The circuit board for my 2008 Yellowstone pusher are located in the storage areas, one on each side. The passenger side is in the main, "pass through" storage compartment. The board is exposed and the multiple wire clips can easily be bumped by just about anything you stow... So find your circuit boards and make sure everything is properly connected.
TOAD: 2007 Mustang Conv.
Islamorada, FL
Keys Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
fyrhawk

Thank you for the reply, found it after four hours. A small circuit breaker in the right rear electrical cabinet. A small 50 amp breaker, reset and retracted.
fyrhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
RayChez1

The way you describe the small circuit breaker on the passenger side rear compartment. I believe my coach has the same setup, not sure if that circuit breaker on mine controls the slide, but I know that in that compartment there is a small circuit breaker which has a little handle to reset and on mine it controls the levelers. I found that out when I was in Bay Landing South Carolina and some nickel dime electricians had been working on the shore power to my coach. They said the problem was not the shore power, that it was something on my coach. Anyways to make a long story short they somehow tripped that circuit breaker on my coach. Well when we decided to leave I could not lift the levelers up. Good thing I remembered that those two electricians had been into that compartment. So I decided to check to see if there might be a circuit breaker in there. That is when I spotted this little circuit breaker and the small red handle was red, so I reset it and the levelers worked right away . The problem was never in my coach, it was a shorted electrical outlet where you hook up to shore power. So I learned a lesson to never allow these nickel and dime electricians mess around with my coach.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote