Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
tucson_sailors

Default Dash controls?

Ok - does anybody have any owners manual reference for the 91 Sun Voyager that explains what all of the little green and black rocker switches are supposed to control?

Went to test out the running lights last night, and *nothing* is coming on, no matter what I switch on. I get headlights from the pull switch, but nothing else is working. Looked through the owners manual I have, and it says basicall "We have lots of models, so there could any number of switches".

This is specifically the 8 switches to the right of the steering wheel. The upper ones are L fan, blank, retractable steps?, R fan. The bottom row is a non-locking rocker (emergency start?), and three that all seem to be lights.

I'll snap a picture if that'll help, but I'm guessing that the dash layout would be the same on any 91 Sun Voyager. Any help appreciated, so I know which ones to try to trace and see what fuses are blown.

Glenn in Tucson
tucson_sailors is offline   Reply With Quote