Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-09-2021, 01:18 PM   #1
John500

Default 2007 Sedona slide out exterior breaker location

Greetings!

I am currently having a slide-out issue - there is absolutely no power / noise at the motor for both slides and the stabilizers. This is for model S29RKFW. The manual says:
If attempting to move the slide and it's perceived that the hydraulic pump or electrical motor has no power, inspect the 12 volt mini-breaker located in the exterior electrical compartment to make sure it has not been tripped.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anywhere in the manual where the exterior breaker is located nor have I found it by searching. I've looked in the area of the motor and in the storage area in general including the battery box.

I've checked the interior breakers and fuses for the hell of it but they are fine.

Thank you!!

John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dodge city.jpg (76.3 KB, 1 views)
John500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:58 AM   #2
John500

So I was able to find the 12 volt mini-breaker. It was close to the slide-out motor in the storage area and mounted on the ceiling. Actually there were 3 I found (see the pic). So although the manual says exterior, it's exterior to the inside cabin.

Then there was the black pop-out on the side of these breakers that needed to be pushed back in.

Up until now I never saw a breaker with two posts and a black pop-out.... This picture doesn't show the pop-out(s) well but if the pic is blown up - the breaker on the top shows a sliver of the pop-out behind the yellow sleeve on the right...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mini breaker.jpg (333.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-18-2021, 12:32 PM   #3
Bonnie H

Is your parking brake set?
Bonnie H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 04:30 PM   #4
John500

... As far as I know, this model doesn't have a parking brake. I use wheel chocks.

Having said that, what was your point?
Old 04-18-2021, 05:13 PM   #5
Eddndee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John500 View Post
... As far as I know, this model doesn't have a parking brake. I use wheel chocks.

Having said that, what was your point?
I too forget we have GS members with trailers and not motorhomes. Good point though. My first outing I forgot to set my parking brake and it took me a few minutes to figure out why my slides or jacks weren’t working.
Old 07-15-2021, 07:36 AM   #6
Hminor00

Quote:
Originally Posted by John500 View Post
So I was able to find the 12 volt mini-breaker. It was close to the slide-out motor in the storage area and mounted on the ceiling. Actually there were 3 I found (see the pic). So although the manual says exterior, it's exterior to the inside cabin.

Then there was the black pop-out on the side of these breakers that needed to be pushed back in.

Up until now I never saw a breaker with two posts and a black pop-out.... This picture doesn't show the pop-out(s) well but if the pic is blown up - the breaker on the top shows a sliver of the pop-out behind the yellow sleeve on the right...

Did this work for you?
Hminor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 06:48 AM   #7
John500

Yes, there was no power to the motor until I reset that ' mini-breaker '

In the picture above, there are three breakers. Although this isn't the best picture showing the black reset button, the upper most breaker shows two yellow sleeves. If you look closely, the horizontal one shows a little black speck behind the sleeve.

That's the button that had to be reset.....