Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
Donkeypunchrv

Default Drian tube(s) located on right side between two wheels

I was recently on a weekend trip in my 1997 26foot gulfstream conquest. We hooked up on a friday nite to city water and around sunday morning (about a day to day and a half of being hooked up to city water and using it just fine) water started pouring out of one of the two hoses on right side (step/door side) between the two wheels. Only way to get it to stop was to turn off water. Filled up potable water tank, turned on pump and water started coming out AGAIN!! Turned off pump and it stopped! Any ideas whats going on? oh yea, also (being new to travel trailers) i turn my water pump on when i hooked up to city water not knowing i didnt need to, and it would turn on and off as water was being used just fine until sunday....it started running and wouldnt shut off and thats when i noticed water pouring out of the tube. Anyone know what might be going on?
Donkeypunchrv is offline   Reply With Quote