Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Gulf Stream Owners | Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2020, 11:19 AM   #1
ChuckF

Default 2008 Tourmaster T40C problems

Good morning all! I am new to this fourm and posting questions so please bear with me. I am considering in purchasing a 2008 Tourmaster. The coach appears to be in excellent condition and the price is right. In my search of used diesel pushers at several dealerships, I have had 2 salesman and 1 mechanic tell me not to purchase a gulf stream. They would not be specific on why just to never buy one. What I found interesting is that both dealerships had Gulf Stream tour masters for sale on their lots. I searched through the internet and saw the usual displeased owners but nothing specific other than some were having issues with the slide (plastic guide breakage, safety switches). I know, nothing is going to be problem free but are those of you that have the Tourmasters having a lot of problems with poor quality construction and constant breakdowns? Are the slides problems that bad??
Thank you in advance.
ChuckF is offline   Reply With Quote