Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Blackfin

Default Tour Master Kingsize bed actuator

The King size bed has a switch that folds the top 18" with the use of two electic actuators. The nylon gears have worn and it does not work. Does anyone know who manufactured this bed frame? I need to find a source where I can purchase both the left and the right actuator. Any help will be appreciated.
Blackfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
Bluegrass Quilter

Have you tried to "Google' it, also try Camping World, they seem to have a lot of stuff for our RV's. Another place is located in Houston, Tx and they ship. Here is the link

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts

Good luck, and welcome, you will find a lot of info on this site just by browsing.. I know I do.

1993 Gulfstream Sun Voyager, F53 , 'Master Tow' dolly
Bluegrass Quilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
CharlieA

Default Re: Tour Master Kingsize bed actuator

Did you ever find this part, my bed just broke, both gears are stripped
CharlieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:02 AM   #4
Nanaeve

Check with some of the Hot Rod supply places on line. 12v actuators are used often and they don't have "Motorhome Markup" they are available for up to 200lbs and I think I seen even more. They should have something that will do the trick and probable be better than original.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
Luckiest Dreamer

I replaced both of mine. They are sold with the gear and the screw together. There is a right and left and the screw rod is a dertermined length so you need to know what length and what side when ordering. I had a Gulfstream dealer order for me so do not have all the ordering info at hand It took me several tries and over a month to get it accomplished. As I recall the distributer is in Indiana. The same type of gear is used on the electric footrest for the passenger seat only with a different length of screw rod. I recall them to be sold in sets and the cost of around $50 to $60 apeice. If you are unsucessful in finding thru a dealer give me another try and I will go to the MH and search in my documents and attempt to find specifics.