Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class C
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-12-2022, 08:52 PM   #1
bhplumber

Default Supernova 6331 beeping sound???

I took the SN out for the first journey on a 200 mile trip from hill city sd to hulett wy pulling my 4 door wrangler. Mostly 2 lane hiway with a few hills to go over. The trip over. The trip over went normal but on the way home I was headed down to 3rd going down a 7% grade that was about 1.5 miles long. I would occasional use the brakes to keep rpm under 3k. I hit a bump near the bottom which the bump may have just been coincidental but a beeping noise starting going off from the day. It sounded exactly like the low fuel warning beep. In a couple hundred yards after it started I was at the bottom and upshifted to drive and went maybe a few hundred yards and it went off. Then farther down the road I was going down another grade and downshifted again for maybe a mile and as I reach the bottom the beeping started again but as soon as I shifted it quite. There were no dash lights or warnings just the noise. Coolant temps were fine oil pressure was fine. All fluids are full and clean. Anyone else has this happen?? The Motorhome did great other then that the whole trip.
bhplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 10:52 AM   #2
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Many have beeper if turn Signal ON too long; maybe some have timer/ beeper for low gear too long, or shift reminder?
Old 06-19-2022, 02:02 PM   #3
LTC_R

Have you had the meritor brake controller checked out? Sounds like what happened when mine went bad. I’d have it checked now. Because when it fails the engine goes into creep mode and will only do 5mph. Check GS Owners forum for posts on the meritor brake controller , I know there’s some stuff here about it.
2008 JK Unlimited toad
LTC_R is offline   Reply With Quote