Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-25-2018, 07:07 PM   #1
eegenoli2

Default Cargo door

I have a 2002 scenic cruiser with a damaged cargo door.i have exhausted all resources to find one at salvage yards or even new no luck.gulfstream built there own doors back then but their facility got destroyed by a tornado and they didn't rebuild nobody at gulfstream can tell me how to get the damaged door off or where I might find one they are no help at all.with them you are on your own .i need help finding a door 42and1/2 x28and1/4.
eegenoli2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:57 PM   #2
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eegenoli2 View Post
I have a 2002 scenic cruiser with a damaged cargo door.i have exhausted all resources to find one at salvage yards or even new no luck.gulfstream built there own doors back then but their facility got destroyed by a tornado and they didn't rebuild nobody at gulfstream can tell me how to get the damaged door off or where I might find one they are no help at all.with them you are on your own .i need help finding a door 42and1/2 x28and1/4.

Where are you?

Sudsy
Old 04-26-2018, 10:45 AM   #3
eegenoli2

Sudsey I see you had a reply but I don't see any text
Old 04-26-2018, 11:15 AM   #4
Sudsy

Quote:
Sudsey I see you had a reply but I don't see any text

Where are you located? I just had two doors fabricated and installed on my 2005 Sun Voyager. Gas station accident. I am in Maryland near Washington DC. We have a shop, Affordable RV in King George,Va. that did my work. Phone 540-775-2495.

Sudsy
Old 04-26-2018, 02:37 PM   #5
eegenoli2

Default Cargo door

Sudsy I am in texas but maybe they could ship.about how much did they charge ?i guess it really doesn't matter much.please reply
Old 04-26-2018, 05:01 PM   #6
eegenoli2

Sudsy was kind enough to give me info but those people work locally .i still need the door.i am in east texas Crockett texas
Old 04-27-2018, 08:04 AM   #7
Sudsy

Quote:
Sudsy was kind enough to give me info but those people work locally .i still need the door.i am in east texas Crockett texas

My only other suggestions are to drive it to Wade's shop or take the damaged door off (I couldn't quite figure that out on my 2005) and take it to a shop[ near you that fixes buses and such. Try getting in touch with a buss company that has coaches with similar cargo doors.

Sudsy