Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
porchracer1

Default Gulf Stream coach div.

Well I've been trying for a week to get someone to answer the phone in Nappenee at the factory. It would appear that a mistake was made by buying a g.s. m.h. I talked to the operator and was told, usually no one answers the phone in the coach div. They let it go to voice mail and screen the calls. I just wanted to talk to someone about the wireing under the main slide. No luck. I sure doubt that with kind of work ethic that the 2011 6400 will be successful. The company may very well show their 2011 line in Nov but Who would buy something you can't talk to anyone about. Love the super nova but question their committment. R.M
porchracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
RayChez1

I have not had any problems contacting Gulf Stream. Fact I lost my key for the hood in the rear of my diesel pusher and I dialed the number listed, selected the area of the country I was calling from and then I selected motorized division. I left my phone number on the answering machine. A few minutes later a person who identified himself as Dave called me up and he told me where I could get the keys there at Gulf Stream. They shipped the keys right away.
I also asked him if they were manufacturing motorhomes. He said that due to the economy they were only were manufacturing the class C motorhomes and that as soon as the economy picked up, they would start the A Class coach assembly lines.
If you need some parts contact Angela Benn by e-mail at: [email protected] or her phone number is 1-574-773-7761 she has been very helpful in getting parts or she will direct you to the vendor.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote