Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class A
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
tarheel

Default Replacing Interior Blinds Question

I've had to restring 5 day/night blinds in my Tourmaster in the past year and now have 4 more that have frayed strings that look like they are getting ready to break. So, I just ordered 14 new dual roller day/night shades for the entire interior after seeing some new coaches with them factory installed. I looked at this type of blind at the Tampa RV show, but their prices were much more than I wanted to spend. I found another supplier that sold the same type of blind for less than half of what the supplier at the show was selling theirs for. I've not found a workable front window blind that fits due to the curve of the front dash in the Tourmaster. Does anyone know of a shade that will work in place of the front curtains that came from the factory?
Old 01-21-2022, 07:13 AM   #2
Henry111

Great fit, great color, and easy to assemble. These blinds will block most of the "slime" lights around the RV at night, but they are not "opaque" shades. FedEx destroyed the box the blinds were shipped in and lost the brackets, but RecPro was replaced within days. I have ordered more since the first order to replace older blinds on a used RV I just bought and am renovating.
Henry111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 03:16 AM   #3
Henry111

I bought RecPro blinds to exchange the old blinds that came with my trailer. The valance allowed me to put in with only a few holes within the wall, and that is because these blinds have optional screw holes. the color matches my other blinds perfectly. You look great! it is a nice upgrade from the first blinds. they are going up and down with no problem.
Henry111 is offline   Reply With Quote