Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-05-2022, 01:35 PM   #1
sooner than later camper

Default Sunvoyager shift panel and dash gauges not working

Hello all!
We just inherited a 1999 Sunvoyager. Not sure of the model beyond that at the moment. We just put new batteries in it and it started like a champ! However, the dash gauges are not working and, when attempting to put it in gear, the panel isn't registering any life- no lights, doesn't work etc.
Could this be a fuse problem since both areas aren't working and, if so, where would be the fuse box be for this issue?
The manuals we have are not the best.
Any help is greatly appreciated. This is is very nice and only has about 21,000 miles on it. Trying to get it running to sell in the very near future.
sooner than later camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 04:31 PM   #2
bertlj

I do NOT have the answer to this one... sorry. But, I DO have a similar problem with my '03 GS Friendship 8408fs, so I will be watching this space for clues. I hate driving and not knowing speed or if I have fuel!
bertlj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 10:54 PM   #3
Bike Dr

What chassis do you have! Most of the circuits to the chassis are in the compartment in the front left outside.. I'd would start there and be sure to check all fuses with a test light or multi meter to insure power on both side old fuses can be an issue. I am referring to a class a style diesel pusher. And make sure all fuse panels have power when the chassis switch is on and all the solenoids are powering all the different fuse blocks. And as you look around keep an eye out for mouse chewed wires. It happens a lot when they are in storage.. just a few things to hopefully help get you started as to where to look
Bike Dr is offline   Reply With Quote