Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-04-2022, 06:44 AM   #1
Rainer

Default Hello from Overseas

Hi to the Forum,

forst of all: Apolgies for any grammar/typing... I was born and still live in Germany, so englis is not my mothertongue...

We are proud new owners of a used 2008 Crescendo 324 FRED with around 30K miles only, had already a lot of little things to do. Interior was a bit strange looking, so we replaced the fabric with some less "Aladins Palace" looking stuff (once I find out how to post pictures, I will )

Exterior needed some clraning and polishing, went well, new tires, new propan tank and lots of other small things.

Reason why I joined this forum is, that I need some help with the wallslide, which requires adjustment. Will post that separataly

If you have any questions to me: Shoot
Rainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:48 AM   #2
Chuck v

Rainer,

Welcome to owning a GS coach. Your slide may be one of several styles...is hydraulic or electric? I will attach some typical slide information, and if you can get manufacturer's name and perhaps a model number more specific help can be offered. What specific issues are you having with the slide??

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 01:47 PM   #3
Rainer

Promised before and after photos
Rainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:53 AM   #4
Bike Dr

Welcome! And congratulations on your new toy, you should be very happy with your Gulfstream. And you will get a lot of help and ideas from this forum! Maybe even a little to much. But the more the better and the people seem nice and very knowledgeable!
Bike Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:21 AM   #5
Swiss Man

Default Willkommen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer View Post
Hi to the Forum,

forst of all: Apolgies for any grammar/typing... I was born and still live in Germany, so englis is not my mothertongue...

We are proud new owners of a used 2008 Crescendo 324 FRED with around 30K miles only, had already a lot of little things to do. Interior was a bit strange looking, so we replaced the fabric with some less "Aladins Palace" looking stuff (once I find out how to post pictures, I will )

Exterior needed some clraning and polishing, went well, new tires, new propan tank and lots of other small things.

Reason why I joined this forum is, that I need some help with the wallslide, which requires adjustment. Will post that separataly

If you have any questions to me: Shoot
Es gibt einiges zu entdecken bei einem Gulf Stream. In der Tat. Willkommen im Forum. Da wird einem geholfen. Gruss aus Kalifornien!
Swiss Man is offline   Reply With Quote