Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2022, 02:35 PM   #1
Okimar

Default Seeking advice on buying a 2004 Sun Voyager 8368?

My wife and I are probably be buying a 2004 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8368 in a week or two, which is why I joined this forum.

I've been looking for this RV because it has a fiberglass roof, good kitchen counterspace, 22.5 wheels, a good amount of external and internal storage space as well as generally appealing appearance inside and out.

Does anyone reading this post have this model?

Does anyone have any warnings for me when we finally go look / buy it?

It has a QuietPact 65g generator that I have no experience with and don't see much information about, let alone any reviews of it on YouTube.

Does anyone have any opinions of the QuietPact 65g generator?

I know about tire date codes from driving 18 wheelers for 6 years, so I know what to look for on that and to inspect the roof and outer walls for damage and delamanation.

I wish the Workhorse chassis had more of a towing capacity like the Freightliners so I could put my Mercedes GLC300 on a flat trailer behind it, but this is within my budget right now.

If it doesn't have a steering stabilizer on it, that will likely be on my shopping list along with Sumosprings not long after I buy it.

I ***think*** it will probably have the mechanical fan vs. the electric fan with this year 8.1L Vortec, but am unsure if that's a bad thing or not...

I would really like to hear and advice or warnings from people here because I know these forums can sometimes be a source of great advice from helpful people with more experience than I have related to these coaches.
Okimar is offline   Reply With Quote