Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-10-2021, 03:06 PM   #1
JohnathanSmith69

Default New 2021 Gulf Stream RV Conquest Class C 6250 Owner

I just got a New 2021 Gulf Stream RV Conquest Class C 6250 and having some issues after picking it up.. having a hard time with the dealer addresses them but wanted to say hello to everyone
JohnathanSmith69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 06:13 AM   #2
mikemc53

I just picked up the same unit and still learning about it. Received no manuals, except for the generic Gulf Stream Owners Manual so I am feeling my way through things. I'm sure we'll be sharing information as we go forward.

Hope all is well.
mikemc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 10:59 PM   #3
terryjordan61

Default Gulf Stream Conquest 6250 owner

I picked up my RV on St. Patrick's day. First thing I noticed was that the E450 steering seemed loose and the suspension was harsh. After talking to my next door neighbor, a long time mechanic, we determined that I needed to beef up the suspension.
I replaced the front and rear stabilizers with aftermarket Roadmaster parts. For example, the oem front stabilizer was 5/8 of an inch in diameter. The replacement is 1 4/8 inch. The rear is now 1 1/2 Inch in diameter. Also, the steering stabilizer which was small and weak was replaced with a Safe T Plus stabilizer. Recently made a 3000 mile plus trip and it drove like a dream.
terryjordan61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 07:37 PM   #4
Seadog63

I bought a gs6320 last year new, it’s ironic they don’t beef em up from the get go. Mine handled fairly well but as all of you and everyone else I’ll be doing some upgrades early 2022 here as having a truma tankless hot water heater, I’m fine with the six but wife isn’t. I’m estimating with the sway bar, safe t plus and what nots to my rear sway and shock upgrades all the way around I’ll be into it for 1200 dollars, I doing all the work.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote