Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-16-2021, 09:04 AM   #1
Hotrpod52

Default 2019 Cabin Cruiser 24RBS 3 Season?

Can anyone tell me if this camper is 3 season? If not, what is a safe tempeture range to stay in? Are there aftermarket tank heaters/insulation kits?

Thanks in advance!!
Hotrpod52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #2
tmbrwlvs

I’ll be interested in hearing the responses as we have the same trailer as well…
tmbrwlvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:42 AM   #3
Hotrpod52

How long have you owned it? Any Issues? We're picking it up on 12/6 now so we're trying to find out all we can. Seems there's scarce comments on this unit. Any input will be greatly appriciated!
Old 11-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #4
tmbrwlvs

We’ve owned it exactly 1 year. We camped once a month & stayed about a week each trip from March - Oct. We bought a smaller used trailer before this one. We really love this unit. I can’t think of much I’d change. On the cool evenings in the spring & fall the fireplace was all we used. The HVAC works great on colder or warmer days. I would of liked a little more storage under the kitchen sink. But I understand the water pump is below that area. We do find there’s ample storage elsewhere for the two of us. Finding a comfortable place to sit in the evening to watch a little TV is a little issue, but we don’t watch that much. ( The bedroom also has a TV so that works too.) I’ve found bringing in a small camp chair is an option. The trailer pulls great with my 2021 GMC 1500 Sierra 3.0 Duramax as well. I’m like you, I don’t see many post on these units. The floor plan works well for us & the dog. If I had any cons at all, it would be the outside speakers aren’t much. I’m looking for replacements. Also, the exterior decals don’t last & they are peeling off. The vinyl ones & the striping is so much better quality. One more tip: if your Bluetooth from phone to the stereo & can not sync up ~ open the door to the fuse box & pull the radio fuse for a few seconds. Put it back & it will sync. I’ve had to do this a handful of times. It’s not a big deal, probably just a glitch in the radio. Hope this helps. Feel free to email if you have any other questions.
Rick
[email protected]
tmbrwlvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:25 AM   #5
Hotrpod52

Default 2019 gulf stream cabin cruiser 24rbs

Thanks alot Rick! Sounds like we made a good choice. So little info on this GS, and it looks to be a really good deal. Lots of features. Thanks again, I'll update when we get it home!
Len And Marlene
Old 12-10-2021, 08:51 AM   #6
Hotrpod52

Default GS 24rbs Cabin Cruiser

Well..........got the TT home but just barely! Had a viscious gust of wind blow us off the interstate onto the shoulder and take about 5 years off my life!!!
I was reminded that things happen REAL fast when towing, and the unexpected can be catastophic. Common sense and cat-like reflexes(that's a 69YR old cat)prevailed and we parked for the night.(Needed fresh shorts anyway)LOL.

SO..... now that all my confidence has been destroyed, I will yield to the Grace of God and put this camper up for sale. I have decided I prefer to die in bed then in a tangled wreck holding up traffic for miles.
Old 12-15-2021, 10:37 AM   #7
Bogdan

I hate to hear that you are selling, well one of the reasons we went to a motorhome from the old TT.

Hope it goes well
Bogdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 10:59 AM   #8
Hotrpod52

Default Selling TT

Hate to admit age is not just a number,LOL. Think we'll feel a lot safer in a C than the TT. Thanks for your concern!

Tags
3-season