Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Gwens Dilemma

Default '08 Conquest Supeme Slide Problem

We bought a new C29SBW in 08 and have not had any big issues til this year. The slide dropped on the back end at the trailer. Looking underneath a bracket has 3 screws broken and the aluminum strip securing the seal under the slide has broken screws on that end. I have been trying to contact the dealer for the last 3 weeks only to find he's out of business and I don't know of another Gulfstream dealer in the area . Anyone have any idea how I can repair the trailer. Anyone else have an issue like this. Our first new trailer and we like the layout and the overall trailer but I need to get this fixed. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dave
Gwens Dilemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Timothy

Dave, you may still be covered under the 2 year structural warranty. Contact Gulf Stream via their web site http://www.gulfstreamv.com and see if there is another dealer in your area using the dealer locator. You can also email them with your question. Your slide is probably made by lippert components and is a standard item on many different brands, so another dealer in your area may be able to help you. I would check to see if the warranty still applies first. Good luck.........Tim