Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
taylor6400

Default New To site...New (to me) Amerilite and a question

First of all...im new here. First post actually. A couple weeks ago i bought an 05 Amerilite 24BHLE and finally got to use it this past weekend. Everything worked great and i had no problems. BUT the shower floor is soft from about halfway between the front and back foward. Is this normal or is this a leak? Im fearing and imagining its a leak. I never checked this area of floor when i bought it...everything else in general is in great shape and everything works great. But this is concerning. Bought it from a dealer with no warranty and as is but he said any problems to call and he would work with me. But i just want to make sure this is a problem before i go that route. Or what i can check myself. Im new to trailers so this is all new. Thanks in advance!
taylor6400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
Sc00ter

Default Re: New To site...New (to me) Amerilite and a question

Hi there, I have an 07 24BHLE. There should be an access cover on the side of the shower (just in front of the toilet). I removed mine just the other day to see what was in there. My shower has a combination of wood supports and foam sheets under there. Remove this cover and you should be able to see what is there. I wager that the wood is missing or has shifted. Either way you should be able to fix the issue.

Let us know how it works out.

Scooter
Sc00ter is offline   Reply With Quote