Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #1
DCSA67

Default Dometic DuoTherm Model 6204 Circuit Board

Hello Everyone:

I have been having issues with my back AC unit where it would turn on but the fan would not blow. I did not have an electrical tester so from my own personal knowledge I guessed that the fan capacitor may be bad.

I changed the capacitor and still would not work. I found an electrical tester and tested old capacitor which turned out to be ok and realized I was not getting power to the starter section of the circuit board.

I then changed the power wire lower and the fan started working. Which tells me circuit board is bad.

I am trying to locate a Main circuit board with the Part number of 3106996.030HP/HS 0307 but I am not finding that number or an alternate replacement number for this part.

Does anyone know which part number corresponds with this unit?

Thank you.
DCSA67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #2
Texas Shriner

Dometic Customer service has always been responsive to me. I'd contact them and ask.
800-544-4881
Texas Shriner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:53 AM   #3
DCSA67

Thank you, I wound up finding a main board on eBay then I followed several other links to an RV store and bought the correct circuit board. (I hope). I still haven’t installed it but I do have the board now. Many thanks for responding.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:35 PM   #4
DCSA67

Follow Up on Dometic DuoTherm AC Duo Therm A/C Unit....

I have now replaced both the capactor and the main circuit board. The A/C Technicians that looked at my unit all stated there seemed to be something wrong with the relay on the main board and a new board would repair problem. The first board I bought did not work it was the wrong one. I was told mine was obsolete and I would have to send my board to Dinosaur to have the relay replaced.

Well here it is May 2019 and I finally found an RV Company that carried the obsolete board and it happens to be brand new. I replaced the board and have come to terms with all the repairmen were wrong. Nothing wrong with the relays.

The Unit compressor turns on with no issues but does not blow air. The technicians have all jumped the board and made the fan blow both on high and low. Therefore the blower motor and fan is fine, the compressor works and it stills blows cold air. BUT they connect it properly and the once again the fan will NOT blow air.

PLEASE if anyone has suggestion on how to finally complete a repair without buying a new unit, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Before you ask yes all Technicians have tested the thermostat it is fine, unit when jumped blows and seems fine but when reconnecting main circuit board the fan will NOT blow...