Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-22-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
papachaz

Default New member here

Hi All,
let me start out by saying, I'm a new member here, and a first time Gulft Stream owner. We recently bought a repo'd 2013 259BH. This is our 7th travel trailer in the last 20 years, so I'm not new to campers. We've bought and sold, traded up and down etc etc through the years, but this is the first time we've bought one that was this new.

I have a couple of questions about this unit. I did get some of the manuals with it, but honestly they are really lacking compared to some of the others I've had in what they tell you.

First question, the electric slide in wants to hang up at the top when attempting to slide it in. My last TT was a Skyline Layton, and the owners manual for it, said to be sure to be level, with all stabilizer jacks down before sliding the slide in or out. I don't seem to see this anywhere in the manual I got with this one, but I have made it a point to do that. It still wants to hang at the top before beginning it's journey in. Suggestions please?!

Second question, in my stack of 'few' manuals I got with this, there was nothing for the stereo system. Nada........it's the touch audio 300 as best as I can tell about it. I've figured out how to do everthing with it; IE: set radio stations, use the player etc, but I can NOT figure out how to set the clock, any help is greatly appreciated. Oh, and no I don't have the remote for it.....

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.
papachaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:12 AM   #2
cankicker

Default Re: New member here

See if this works for the radio issue: http://lci1.com/assets/content/suppo...0WR-Manual.pdf
No idea on the slideout since I jave never owned one :P
cankicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
papachaz

Default Re: New member here

Thank you sir!

that looks like the front, and I did download and print it out. Not much info there though. Some of the reports I've read about it state the manual is pretty useless, now I guess I know why. Thank you though, here's to more experimentation!
papachaz is offline   Reply With Quote