Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
New2TT

Default New (to us) Gulf Breeze Owner

Hi All:

We're excited to be making the switch from pop ups to TTs and are planning on purchasing a very gently used 2006 Gulf Breeze Z19EXP from an older couple. It should be a nice upgrade from our old Starcraft PUP. Since this will be my first experience with Gulf Stream, I searched several forums before finding this one and, frankly, I'm starting to wonder about the Gulf Stream reputation. I'm a fairly competent DIYer so small repairs shouldn't be a concern. Anyhow, what do you all think about your Gulfs? Please go ahead and add your two cents worth!!!! Unless I hear something drastic about this model I'm planning a purchase soon!!!!!
New2TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
TUPFAM

We are happy with the quality and floorplan of our Conquest TT. We have had some warranty work done with no problems from Gulf Stream or our dealer. The only advice I can give you is to closely inspect any used unit for water leaks/damage. Good luck.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
kscaddo

We've had our 2010 26QBS for 6 months now and are satisfied. A couple of minor problems that we have fixed ourselves.
Regards, and I hope that you like it.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
ethomps1

I've had my Amerilite from Gulfstream for 5 years now - there have been a couple of small things, but nothing major, nothing that wasn't taken care of quickly. I guess the most important thing that I could say is that I would purchase another trailer from this company.

I will admit that I took a screwdriver around the unit when we first got it and tightened lots of screws....
ethomps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:31 AM   #5
gondrej

Default Gulfbreeze

We have a 2010 Gulfstream Gulfbreeze 26RLS that we bought new last August. Aside from a few minor problems, we have had no trouble at all with this trailer. Although these minor problems would have been covered by warranty, the dealer is a couple of hours away from us, so my husband just fixed them. The most expensive one required us to buy a $35 part, we would have paid more then that in fuel to take the trailer in for repair. We are very happy with our Gulfbreeze.
gondrej is offline   Reply With Quote