Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #11
RayChez1

Have you tried the dealer where you bought the coach? When my coach was new I had a slight problem with one of the slide guides making a squeaking noise while we were driving down a road in Florida. I called Gulfstream and they checked to see what shop was available that could fix it. They sent me to a shop in Wildwood, Florida called Covenant. It is about a mile away from the big Monaco shop. Fact it used to be the main Monaco shop before. When Monaco absorbed Safari coaches they had so many problems with cracks on the beams that they had to open a bigger shop to take in a bunch of coaches. Anyways I took my coach to Covenant and they realiened my slide. They also replaced the whole seal on the big slide. I have not had any problem with my coach in about four years now. Knock on wood!
I am not sure how the TourMaster slide is configured, but it sounds like a guide might have gotten out of adjustment or might have broken. Lot of dealerships will work on problems pertaining to slides. I think I would try them before I drove all the way to Nappanee, Ind.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote