Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-05-2023, 12:18 PM   #1
Angel

Default Jacks

I have a 2008 Yellowstone diesel pusher can’t seem to get the jacks to work. The alarm is going off saying one is down I have banged on it banged on it being done it disconnected can’t get anything to work. I’ve been looking for the hydraulic reservoirs, have no clue of where to find them if anybody has any ideas greatly appreciate
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 11:43 AM   #2
RY469

Am guessing you have Power Gear (LCI) jacks? If they are double action (no springs on them), there will be a pressure sensor on the hydraulic manifold that detects all jacks up. It relies on sensing hydraulic holding pressure on the return side. So low or no pressure held on the return side, due to a leak, or a bad sensor (is round screw in with two wires) could be the issue.
Your pump and reservoir most likely is located in the front of your coach (next to the slide out generator). Check the fluid level with jacks up.
Some jacks, like single action, have springs to pull them up and individual sensors (hall effect/magnetic) on top of each cylinder. They sense mechanical position of the cylinder actuator to ensure the jack is up.
Try going to "LCI1.COM" and look under support, documentation, service manuals and you may be able to get a specific manual for your system.
RY469 is offline   Reply With Quote