Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class C
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-27-2010, 03:28 AM   #1
billy

Default I FEEL LIKE I GOT A ELEPHANT OFF MY BACK

i just sold my 2008 6400 ....phew ..praise the lord.! installed the rear shocks , no help .installed heavier rear springs,next size up , no help ,installed the rear air suspension ,did make the ride a little more "comfortable" , but the motorhome just is not right. it is not relaxing to drive , i drove over 20,000 miles ,but it was not fun! the 6400 is actually dangerous . i feel it is too much coach for the chassis . the driver and passenger are somewhat ok ,but the passengers in the back feel like they are in a airplane that is going down . i have been watching this forum for over 2 years,finally decided to post !did not hve any mechanical issues,but had a ton of other problems, cracks in the body {open bedroom slide above rear wheel ,and left side above driver slide open }water leaks in compartments, electrical , and so on. PLEASE ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 6400 ....PLEASE THINK TWICE, GOOD LUCK
billy is offline   Reply With Quote