What's for dinner? Favorite recipes.
You know you all have it, that favorite thing you can cook in (or out) of your RV, that doesn't take 20 spices and require a chefs kitchen to make. For me it's a toss up between chuck roast or cheese cake. What's yours? add your recipes and pictures if you have them.
Chuck Roast for Two
Insta-pot Mini (My mom use to make this on the Coleman's camp stove with a can of Campbells onion soup.)
• 1-2 lbs Chuck roast. Cube.
• One carrot cut into large pieces or baby carrots
• Two potatoes cubed.
• Onion quartered
• Au jus packet or brown gravy packet or beef bullion cube
• 1 cup water.
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• if you want ¼ cup of red wine
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• 2 Tbsp olive oil.
1. Insta-pot Set to the sauté setting, Salt and pepper chuck and add oil to the pot and brown meat stirring a few times
2. Remove meat and turn off sauté
3. add Au jus or brown gravy packet or beef bullion cube mix with 1 cup water. Scape bottom of pan to loosen drippings. Add vegetables, Chuck, Worcestershire sauce and a ¼ cup of red wine if you like. (Or you can drink the wine). mix.
4. Set pot on high pressure, turn off warming, and cook for 45 min. Quick release.