Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-13-2020, 06:33 PM   #1
Skryptar

Default Warranty service is terrible!

We bought a new 2017 Conquest Class C in 2019. One of the outside speakers didn't work. The shut-off switch for the water pump didn't work. The clock in the dashboard radio loses time at the rate of about 3 minutes per day!

We bought it in Canon City, Colorado. We turned it in for warranty work. They kept it for two weeks, then gave it back saying that it was all fixed. They lied. NOTHING was fixed. I turned it in again. They kept it for at least a couple more weeks. We were about to move to Arizona, so I needed it back. They said it was all fixed again. NOTHING was fixed! They didn't even do anything to it!

So we got moved to Arizona. We turned it in to the dealer in Prescott, Arizona. They checked it out and said that they ordered the parts. They said that the outside speaker was not a warranty item, so I will fix that myself. But the shut-off switch and the radio were to be ordered. They said that no warranty work has EVER been logged, so that verified that the Dealer in Canon City, Colorado lied to us! That was about 2 months ago. They say that they cannot locate a radio to replace it with!

I am about fed up with Gulfstream service! They can't seem to fix anything! At least the dealer in Arizona says that they can't get the part instead of lying and saying that they fixed it!
Old 10-27-2020, 03:37 PM   #2
jerryg401

Sounds like the dealer was using your coach to go camping! Check your sheets.....
jerryg401 is offline   Reply With Quote