Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
tarheel

Default Another Slideout Issue

I started to leave our site this morning and my two bedroom slides on my 07 Tourmaster would not retract. After check all fuses and talking with Gulfstream, it appeared that I needed professional help, so I contacted a local RV mobile service. He talked to Gulf Stream several times and checked and tested everything that they suggested and nothing worked. There is no power to the two switches in the bedroom. When talking to Steve at Gulfstream, he wanted to be sure that my front seat was all the way forward and told me that the two bedroom slides went through the same safety contact as my front hydraulic slide, which I didn't know. The RVtech asked them for a set of prints and is now on his way back to his shop to get them.

I had previously brought the front hydraulic slide in preparing to leave. Since it appeared that we weren't going anyplace today, I attempted to put the hydraulic front slide back out and it is also dead now (it worked after the bedroom slides wouldn't). It now appears to me that the problem might be in the driver's seat safety device requiring the front seat to be all the way forward.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,
Dick