Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 02-16-2020, 10:08 AM   #1
TammyH

Default T40F slide maintenance

Good Day All!
My husband and my self purchased the TOURMASTER T40F and we are traveling back to CA from Florida. We really are enjoying our new home!
We are concerned about the full wall slide. Thier are broken white plastic pieces on the floor of the interior and exterior of the slide. The broken pieces are creating tears on the underside outside slide. Any suggestions on where to get the slide serviced? Thanks for any suggestions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200212_083149.jpg (100.5 KB, 6 views)
TammyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:00 AM   #2
RayChez1

I notice you are from Costa Mesa, so I am assuming you bought the coach at a dealership. Even though it is a used coach, they should be able to help you replace the broken slide guides at the dealership.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:08 PM   #3
TammyH

Ray, we purchased the coach in Florida from a private party. We drove back to Costa Mesa. Finding parts might be biggest problem. The slide part is a issue. We now have a water leak the comes up at the slide edge on the floor edge in front of the closet at the side of the bed. Oh boy. Rv life is never with out life issues...HEE HEE!
Thanks for your response!
Old 02-23-2020, 06:03 PM   #4
RayChez1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyH View Post
Ray, we purchased the coach in Florida from a private party. We drove back to Costa Mesa. Finding parts might be biggest problem. The slide part is a issue. We now have a water leak the comes up at the slide edge on the floor edge in front of the closet at the side of the bed. Oh boy. Rv life is never with out life issues...HEE HEE!
Are you full timers? There is a place in Hesperia, Ca. that might do that kind of work. It is called RV Supply and it is right off I-15. Give them a call and see what they have to say.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
TammyH

At your recommendation we have take our coach to Rv Supply center. The big slide and the generator. I'll let ya know how it turns out!
Old 03-09-2020, 05:59 PM   #6
TammyH