Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
RayChez1

Default Lost AC power

We had lots of Christmas lights hooked up to a AC plug in one of the compartments. It worked great for a couple of days until last night wife and I were watching TV when all of a sudden we lost power to most of the AC power outlets in the coach. Checked the circuit breakers in the bedroom and none were tripped. I also replaced the two plugs that have reset buttons with new ones in case they were bad and I still don;t have any AC power to most of the outlets. The only place that I do have power is to the frig, water heater, block heater, power booster to the TV and the Heart Interface panel shows the charger is charging twelve volts, but a red light did come on that panel showing the house batteries to be low even though I had DC power all night for my furnace and DC lights. What do you guys think is the problem. Now when I replaced the plug in the kitchen which has the reset button I tested to see if there was any power there and it did show on one post that there was current of 120 volts up to there, but the other posts for continuation of the circuit didn't have any power. So apparently there is power up to the RCPI plug, but it stops there. Could it be that one of the other plugs down that circuit could have failed? Need some help! Can't call any or take the coach to a repair facility today since it is Christmas day. Everything is closed today. Thanks.
Ray
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote