Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-13-2020, 07:54 AM   #1
TonyQ

Default Rec Pro Awning Lights?

Our 2021 Conquest 197BH didn’t come with awning lights so I’m wanting to add some. Has anyone used the Rec Pros yet? They seem to be a pretty good product from what I’m seeing? Or any other recommendations would be appreciated!
TonyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
Philipclopez
Gone traveling

Rec Pro LED light strip is the perfect replacement for the outdated, barely lit, orange entry light on our travel trailer. It has a white PCB background with 2250 lumens. There are six pieces of polycarbonate mounting channels available with LED camper awning lights. It helped me to stick the light at the side of the awning easily.
Philipclopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 06:47 AM   #3
Henry111

RecPro led light was terribly straightforward to put in 0.5 associate degree hour it took, no drilling simply splice and crimping wires. I used the strategy the opposite client did. I hooked it to my outside structure light. Bought a DC female and trained a hole underneath my porch light to force the wire thru. simply drill the right side of the outlet for the feminine DC connexion. The male DC connector just crimps the red to red and black to black. I shrank wrap covering those connections. Currently, if you are doing this method to attach you'll get to connect a hot and ground wire to the feminine DC. it's 2 prongs a tiny low and a protracted one the little is that the hot association. . obtain a wire connection from your native automotive store therefore you don.t got to splice. I simply had to splice one wire. create it straightforward on yourself.. nice lighting.
Henry111 is offline   Reply With Quote