Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
tcrsolutions

Default 1995 Scenic Cruiser Phone Jack location???

Hi have a 1995 Scenic Cruiser Diesel Pusher. I noticed in the exterior side compartment where the electric and cable are located that there is a phone jack. I see that it is wired up and that there is a wire running to the inside of the coach; however, I cannot locate the interior phone jack for the life of me. I've looked in the bedroom, kitchen, living room, inside all of the cabinets, etc... Although it is something I may never use; I'd still like to know where the jack is inside the coach. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks and happy RV'ing!!

Chris
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
larrybell

Default Phone Jacks

I have a 2002 Sun Voyager, and it has two phone jacks. One is on the passenger side just to the left of the door. It is a white box about 1.5 inches square and the jack is on the bottom. The seconc jack is in the bedroom on the driver's side. It is almost directly above the location of the external phone connection.

I know that our motorhome has a different layout, but I thought that this might give you a starting point.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #3
tcrsolutions

Thanks Larry, I will check both locations. I haven't crawled around up front in the drivers side or passenger sides yet; under the dash. I will check there. I have checked all of the walls, even in the bedroom, and have not seen anything. Perhaps my unit only has one. I'll let you know!
Old 12-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
tcrsolutions

Hi Larry, well I just checked both locations and do not see anything anywhere. I even checked a few locations I wouldn't think it would be, but just thought I would check just in case (i.e. under the couch, in the converter, in each of the cabinets, etc...). I even checked under the dash. It is very strange.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
RayChez1

I have 2002 Scenic Cruiser and it has two phone jacks that I know off. One is in the invertor/charger compartment and there is one inside on the passenger side right next to the hot water heater electric switch. Right next to the refrigerator. I have only used it one time where the campground had a phone jack to hook up, but you don't see that much anymore with cell phones available everywhere. Hope this will help you find the inside phone jack.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote