Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-10-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
Timothy

Default Snowing...

I'm sitting here looking out the window as the snow comes down, may get up to six inches . My Canyon Trail looks warm and inviting though, makes me want to go out, fire up the heater and sit out the storm in it lol.
The bright side is most of the snow should be melted by Monday .
Happy camping to all of you that are still able to do so!!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
earljan34

Hey Tim & Cindy Its still 60deg here in RI but its not going to last! Just hope it stays above freezing for the next two weeks as we are going to NH for the Thanksgiving weekend last year we had a little snow just enough to put us in the holiday spirit.

Earl & Jan

www.IRV2.com, www.RvNET.com, www.thatscamping.com
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:57 PM   #3
justlizz

Well untill 8pm tonight we have had cold but sunny weather but it is raining now I love being away in the van when it is snowing but we dont get that much and I dont think we have it so cold as you I am trying to get away but it wont be before December and I have plans to go away on January the 2nd but we will not be traveling that far only about 70miles
lizz
Old 11-28-2006, 10:23 AM   #4
Doug13589

Default snow

Hey Timothy,
We got our 2 inches of snow (Ashland) in Oct. and nothing but rain since,deer season was as brown as you can get.
Hopefully I can read about all the snow here when I'm where it is nice and warm.
2002 Ford Focus toad
Doug13589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #5
Timothy

Hey Doug, the snow of 11th is long gone, was almost 55 here today (Nov. 2 sounds like it won't last much longer though, cold front coming in Wednesday night and down to -3 by Saturday night! Been raining here for the last 3 days. Do you live near the lake?

Earl&Jan, hope that great weather is still holding out for you!

Liz, come on over if you like camping in the snow!! It won't be long and the white stuff should be here until spring
How's that Grandbaby doing?
Old 12-03-2006, 09:54 AM   #6
Timothy

A balmy 10 degrees this morning (Sunday Dec. 3) in Wild Rose, Wi. (That's -12C for you Liz) Brrrr. Everybody must be hibrinating!!
Oh well I am getting in the mood for Christmas!!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
earljan34

Well we got about 1 1/2 inches of snow this morning! But the temp went to 40 and it all melted by 2PM now the temp is falling its 30 right now at 5PM. O-well guess winter is here.

Earl

Old 12-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #8
Timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earljan34
Well we got about 1 1/2 inches of snow this morning! But the temp went to 40 and it all melted by 2PM now the temp is falling its 30 right now at 5PM. O-well guess winter is here.

Earl
Earl,
I talked with my oldest daughter who lives in MA. yesterday. She said it's been in the 60s and 70s. She is moving to NM at the end of the Month and its been colder there then it MA! It sounds like winter is finally ariving on the east cost.

Tim
Old 12-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #9
earljan34

Tim, The weather here has been great till this weekend rain & high wind Friday, then snow this morning temp right now at 7:30 is 26 it was warmer in NH over thanksgiving. It must be cold in WI do you have much snow? What part of MA does your daughter live in? We are on the MA line in RI near S/Attleboro we can walk to the line from our house, As a matter of fact we do most of our shopping in MA, I buy all my gas there as it is about 10 cents a gallon cheaper.

Earl

Old 12-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #10
Timothy

Hey Earl, yes it has been very cold here since last Wednesday, not too bad before that. Looks like it will warm up into the mid 30s by the weekend and into the 40s the following week (if you believe accuweather). My daughter lives in Springfield, she has been there for a couple of years now. She is heading out to NM after Christmas, she likes the southwest and wants to get away from the NE winters.
Only 5 months and we can go camping again!

Tim