Originally Posted by purduepete12
No, that is not the same thing as the power converter. I have that same relay under my bathroom sink also. The power converter is located under the left bowl of the kitchen sink.
You have to remove the "J-trap" and then rip out the back wall panel in this cupboard. It is plugged into the back of the breaker panel with an AC cord and plug. It's just laying on top of the jumble of wires that go to the back of the breaker panel. It has an Aluminum housing about 14"X12"X3" Auto fuses in the back. One of these failed in mine and that is why I had no DC power to drive the slide out motors.
That could be a replacement convertor. The way you describe it as laying on top of some wiring sounds like a retrofit. I have replaced mine twice. Make sure there's nothing blocking the cooling fan or it will die prematurely.
You can move it to the battery compartment. I have mine so outside air can be pulled in by the cooling fan.