Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
trishbruce

Default new - and trying to identify a particular trailer

I am new to this site and to the travel trailer world. My husband an d Ibought a tent trailer last year and well as I knew would happen he is realizing how inadequate it is for our needs.

We went and viewed a Gulfstream Innsbruck and I am trying to identify he model type. It is a 2001 and I bleeive 35feet total. It has a back bunk room with two bunks on one side and a table on theother a closet is between these. Then there is a bathroom with a door to the bunk room and to the living area. There is a slide and a front bedroom.
Can anyone tell me what the model is and if anyone has this trailer? If so do you like it?

Does anyone know what it would sell for? I am trying to see if what he is asking is reasonable He is asking 15,250 CDN - we are from Canada.

Another model we are looking at is a 2005 Gulfstream Innsbruck 30' not sure of the model number - there are 3 bunks in the back with a curtain. Bedroom in front. the price on this one is 11,999 American.

Any thoughts on either trailer? Thanks for helping out a newby!
trishbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
nc_camper

Send a message via AIM to nc_camper

Did you go to the Gulf Stream Website and under Travel Trailers look to see if you can find your floor plan? I know that sometimes they say 25fb for 25' front bedroom.

We have a 2000 Innsbruck with the front bedroom and back bathroom. I have no idea what the model number is. It's 26' and we paid US $6800. for it. WE LOVE IT!