Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-21-2016, 04:39 PM   #1
Zzzaries

Default Waiting for our new Gulfstream!

Just wanted to say hi! I joined because I'm in the process of buying a 2016 Gulfstream Conquest 268RBK. I'm just waiting for a recall to be fixed, then I get to pick it up! We plan on becoming full timers, but after a mix up & having my credit scores disasppear, we had to start smaller than planned. And went from a class A to a pull behind. I'm still excited tho, been waiting to travel for sometime now! Eventually I'm hoping to trade up for a bigger truck & 5th wheel!
Zzzaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:56 AM   #2
Vito

Default Re: Waiting for our new Gulfstream!

Good luck and congratulations. I just joined this forum recently when I bought my Vintage travel trailer from Gulfstream. I have since found that this forum gets very little traffic and may not be useful to you as some other non-brand specific RV websites.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:49 AM   #3
Vito

I seem to have been right that there is virtually no traffic on this website. Not one person besides myself has even acknowledged you as a new participant. You might want to sign up for a group, if there is one, for your model trailer, on Facebook. The one on Facebook for Vintage/Vista trailers is quite active, even if the format is not as convenient as an internet forum like this. But what good is a forum that no one uses? Good luck. I likely will not be coming back here to check on comments anymore.
Old 07-31-2016, 08:23 AM   #4
jol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzaries
Just wanted to say hi! I joined because I'm in the process of buying a 2016 Gulfstream Conquest 268RBK. I'm just waiting for a recall to be fixed, then I get to pick it up! We plan on becoming full timers, but after a mix up & having my credit scores disasppear, we had to start smaller than planned. And went from a class A to a pull behind. I'm still excited tho, been waiting to travel for sometime now! Eventually I'm hoping to trade up for a bigger truck & 5th wheel!
Just saying "Hi and Welcome" it is kind of a slow forum, but with them being a Gulfstream product we may be able to assist each other. Again welcom
jol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 08:29 AM   #5
jol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito
I seem to have been right that there is virtually no traffic on this website. Not one person besides myself has even acknowledged you as a new participant. You might want to sign up for a group, if there is one, for your model trailer, on Facebook. The one on Facebook for Vintage/Vista trailers is quite active, even if the format is not as convenient as an internet forum like this. But what good is a forum that no one uses? Good luck. I likely will not be coming back here to check on comments anymore.
Oh heck, don't go away we have a unique manufacturer and we can help each other. I belong to the group on Facebook and you are so correct not much goes on here but I do check it daily, never know what will happen. We have gone from Pop-Up to tent, 5th Wheel, Class C motorhome that we are going to sell and just purchased 19RBS have had it out on shakedown have very good dealer had it one day fixed all the issues apologized for inconvenience. Hey stuff happens I am pretty darn impressed with the unit, well the A/C could be a bit quieter but it's an RV. Anyway hope you stay on this forum. Maybe we should tell people on Facebook group to register here also.
jol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:39 AM   #6
Vito

Glad to see some folks on the forum. I have found the Facebook page (two in fact) related to these trailers and see postings daily there. Not so much here. But it is nice to have a place to ask questions and find answers. I just discovered the danger of the wheel well when getting off the bed on the right side. I almost fell when I accidently stepped into this spot while not paying attention to where I was as I was showing the camper to my daughter. I plan on building an insert today to fit into that spot, using the plans that someone posted on the Facebook page.