I completed the front sway bar overhaul in about 3 hours. A lot of time was used to find the right tool. I have 3 full sets of metric wrenches and not one of them had a 18mm wrench. I finally had to use a large vice grip on the nut side to get off the lower axle mount of the end links. I used a large vice and two sockets to press out the old poly bushing. On the two frame pillow bushing blocks I used a 13mm socket and a 15mm for the nut to remove. The new brackets and bolts use 14mm on both sides. I had to use a 1/2 breaker bar to loosen the original pillow bushing block bolts before is can use the 1/2 impact driver. I had to use the #3 setting (800ft-lbs breaking torque) to get the bolts out. Lots of surface rust even with wire brushing and lubricant. Bottom line that the job is done.
While looking around while under the front end, I noticed a many zerk grease fittings that needed to be filled with fresh grease. I will do that next while changing the engine oil (Mobil 1).
The last thing will be to remove the original old BigFoot QEI-21 front hydraulic jacks and replacing with the new QEI-16 full corners. I am going to save the old parts for the rear jacks since the parts are no long available.
Then it will be ready for the road once again.