Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
israndy

Default Vista cruiser MB

I have a 2006 Sprinter based RV I bought last summer with 17K miles, first sold in 2008. Now it is my first RV but there have been plenty of them in my life. The only issue I have found is the demand water heater has temp issues running off the pump due to the pump stuttering. Works great at a campsite off 120v and an open faucet.

Every other design decision impresses me. Everything is right where it should be. Open this door and there's the drain, also lets the furnace keep the plumbing warm. The edge of counter exactly meets the open bath door. If I was a smidge shorter I might not mind the Fantastic fan handle I had to remove to keep my skull unbloody. Might even fit standing up in the john.

I have the G24 model. Love the big bed and the huge storage underneath. And that to eat dinner I swing the driving chairs around. Don't wanna waste the front seats and don't wanna make the dinette into a bed after dinner.

I could have built my own starting with just a Sprinter van. As slow as I have been just putting a DTV DVR in, its probably best not to wait on me. I do love the Sprinter. I wouldn't mind being able to pass my wife in the RV w/o one of us having to sit down, but getting 25 MPG on the freeway means I can use it daily, not store it for a cost. Fits in a normal parking space at the mall and anything I buy will fit somewhere inside.

Best part is: with Gulf Stream's reputation I got it for a song. All those other Sprinter RVs going for $50-100k. Murphy fully expects something to go wrong, but so far I'm very impressed.

-Randy
Old 09-24-2016, 12:42 AM   #2
marryjames

Default Re: Vista cruiser MB

That's it
marryjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 07:32 PM   #3
[email protected]

Having trouble locating the fresh water holding tank drain in my 2004 Vista Cruiser...anyone know where or if there is one?
gerrylynn@sbcglobal.net is offline   Reply With Quote