Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-03-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
Zigpep

Default Selling our Bt cruiser

Hello, first of all thanks for the info on the small leak we had. Just an FYI once we leveled coach and added a small rubber extension at base of outside the leaking stopped. The rubber had shrunk up over time at base. Think it mostly had to do with the fact the slides were open and RV was no where near level. That experience has left us with the realization that we cannot sell our RV via consignment and expect it to be taken care of. I have the unit listed on RV trader but I did not know if I could list it for sale on this website and if so is there a link?
Thanks
Zigpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:30 AM   #2
KRoseVideo

You might want to try listing it on Facebook: <<"Used Class C RV/Motorhome Sales in USA">> Also, since I bought my BT Cruiser BT-5211 (no slides0 from a YouTube Ad, you might want to make a YouTube Video and "See" your rig by telling people why these are the greatest thing in RV Travel. Just a thought. Hope this helps.
Roy from Ohio KRoseVideo @royw07
KRoseVideo is offline   Reply With Quote