Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 01-08-2022, 06:49 AM   #1
Dannyvan

Default Switches

Okay people need your help. Have a 2011 gulfstream tt streamlite 28rls. It has 6 toggle switches on the cabinet and two bigger switches that would be used to operate the slide and awning. Two of the toggle switches are for outside lights. One is for the main interior lights. Can't seem to figure out what the other switches are for. I checked and they do have 12 volt wiring to them. No help in the manual and cannot find anything online. I don't think that I have tank heaters and I have a separate switch in the bathroom for the propane hot water heater. So any help on figuring out what these switches are for would be helpful. These switches are not for tank levels. Thanks
Dannyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 04:22 PM   #2
Seadog63

See if you can get the manual from Gulf Stream, maybe you can get it and download it. Just a long shot��
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:22 PM   #3
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Not sure of your floorplan or appliances, but mine has a wall switch between bedroom/ bath for shower light, and MASTER switch by door for outside CARGO BAY LIGHTS to turn OFF phantom battery drains? Otherwise location and photos MIGHT help?? List of all MY other switches includes VENT HOOD FAN, VENT HOOD LIGHT, GENERATOR, WATER PUMP, WATER HEATER ON/OFF?
Old 01-17-2022, 08:39 AM   #4
Seadog63

Danny an I’m at a loss, it could be parasetic drain possibly. With my smoke detectors and gas detectors there on even when the coach battery is disconnected. Was killing my coach battery. The cure is a 25 watt solar panel with a controller to the battery. I’ll look around and see if I can find something on this with those two switches.
Old 01-17-2022, 02:50 PM   #5
Seadog63

Ok I did a little checking, first off look under your waste tanks and see if there is heating pads on the bottom of them. I’ve one rocker switch that lights up for my heated tanks, not to say all are wired the same. Also as I stated before you can call Gulf Stream direct as I have in the recent past or use their website, I tried finding the wiring diagram for your coach and came up empty handed. Call them and be prepared to give a vin number and any other data off your coach you may have. Knock on wood I’ve had pretty good luck with them. Bought a 2021 Gulf Stream conquest 6320.