Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
jdavis

Default Roadside Service Invaluable

The shame is though...this is on a brand new 2008 GS Tourmaster T40F. First time breakdown was 6 hrs. from the dealership. My husband was stranded when a radiator cap (plastic) was not sealing properly and all antifreeze leaked out, engine light came on and he had to be towed to Amarillo, Texas. Second time, just this past weekend, the engine belt broke and he had to be towed to Grand Junction , Co. He is still there. Further damaged was discovered-air cond. wires are severed; hopefully, that is all.

Coachnet has been great to tow. My question is this is a new coach. What services do you use when the one year warranty service through Coachnet is expired? This last tow, Coachnet was charged $1000. We are new to RVing and sure hope and pray this will not be a continual need-I sure could not pay that. Any advise, or suggestions are appreciated.
jdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
GO BLUE

I had to use coach net 3 times in the past year....the technical guys just walked me thru how to fix on my own.....my bus is now 11 months old they just sent me a renewal....signed up for three years at $99 a year when I had a boat we had sea tow....this is a no brainer....
Old 06-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
mfa

Just stick with CoachNet, if they will renew you. (Some services will not renew you if you have too many service calls.) They are very highly rated among the many opinions of RVers that I have read in the past two years.

My last renewal with them was $99.50.
mfa is offline   Reply With Quote