Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
Cakeman

Default What a great unit.

We own a 2004 Sun Voyager 36.8 ft. with the Workhorse chassis. We bought it new with 300 miles on it and have loved it since that day. I read all over the internet about how bad Gulfstream is and other issues. We have had issues, but when you are driving a house down the road, stuff happens. We now have 52,000 miles on it and all very happy miles. Some of the major issues, the gel dye instead of paint for the outside that some of the motorhome companies used was a failure, it discolored, faded. Made the coach look like it was 30 years old. Last BHI we got that fixed, Mike's Paint who painted all Gulfstream's, repainted the entire coach. I did pay part of it, $1500.00 and Gulfstream paid the rest of the $9000.00 cost. It still looks like a new coach today. Workhorse brake issue, 49000 miles and all the rotors, calibers, and pads replaced under warrenty. That was just a fix, the upgrade will happen when Workhorse comes up with it. Ref. went bad, Star warrenty replace the unit, $100.00 my cost. There have been other items, but Gulfstream, Workhorse or my Star warrenty have fixed all of them, so what else could I ask for. I wonder why some folks have all the issues getting items fixed, where I have never had that issue. I lost a piece of trim and at this time working with Gulfstream to get the correct size, but I feel it will get worked out. This is our fourth motorhome and has been the best experence we have had.
Thank you Gulfstream, Workhorse and Star for the great coach and service since 2004.
Toledo, Ohio
Cakeman is offline   Reply With Quote