Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
Scott-PA

Default Hello for central PA!

New to the forum but not to camping.
Just purchased a 2021 GS Conquest 19RD, towing with a 2016 Kia Sorento (6 cylinder AWD w/5k towing cap).

Like many we've been thru the gamete of camping (minis MH) over the last 3+ decades, everything from tent, pop-ups, travel trailers, 5th wheel, motorcycle pop-up and now back into a travel trailer. Light weight but self contained sot he wife will be a happy camper!

Taking it out this weekend on our maiden voyage and our youngest 2 with their family's are going along (in the StarCraft PUP).
Even though I've been camping for decades I still will have questions and look forward to the support and information shared by others! I will try to provide support in return but only if I honestly believe it's of value. I'm on a few forums and discovered that some have a few users who just post to instigate/aggravate and I will not!

Happy Camping all!!!!!

Scott
Starcraft Pop-up - 2006 (being used by kids)
past campers: Coleman Santa-Fe Pop-Up, Thor Prisim 2000 TT, Dutchman Calssic 5th wheel, Jayco Eagle TT, Time Out (motorcycle pop-up)
Scott-PA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
19rd, conquest, ultra light, ultra lite