Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 02-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #1
teebee60

Default General

We bought our Tourmaster last June and have encountered a lot of the problems that I have been reading about here. My dealer has been very good about correcting these problems(I joke that I'm wasting the money I pay for a storage site because hte TM is either on a trip or at the dealer).
I am very interested in a couple of things I've read: 1.AC-our coach takes forever to cool down in hot weather and will not stay cool during the day. I had the dealer check it and was told there is nothing wrong and a TM sales rep told me there had been no complaints. I now know there are problems and I have the dealer checking to see if TM will add a booster AC. I also called the rep but he did not return my call. 2.Satellite radio-I have sat. ready radio and wanted Sirius(it came on my previous rig). I bought a DLP2500RTL from Kingston Sales and took the TM to a local stereo shop to have it installed. The installer put the ant. on the dash because he said I would need an RV shop to put the ant. on the roof. My dealer gave me an estimate of $700.00 to put the ant. on the roof-mainly labor cost-so it is still on the dash. Has anyone else put in Sirius and where is your ant.?
Good Sam
teebee60 is offline   Reply With Quote