Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-03-2021, 10:36 PM   #1
DaveC

Default Hello from North Carolina

Just bought an Enlighten 20RD from the local CW. I did come with no owners manual and the dealership provided very little information about it. If anybody can tell me the size of the water, gray, black tanks I will appreciate it.
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 03:38 PM   #2
VaHappyCamper

Information may be scarce on this unit. A quick search of the Gulfstream site does not show an Enlighten series of RVs. This leads me to believe that it is a line specifically made for CW. I would suggest that you go to the Gulfstream site and find your floorplan in the ones they have listed. But, even that, may not give you the true numbers you are seeking.
VaHappyCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 11:07 PM   #3
Mebryant

On our Vista Cruiser Mini there is a sticker on the wall in one of our kitchen cabinets that has this kind of info on it.
Mebryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 07:18 PM   #4
DaveC

Did no see any stickers inside the cabinets but I did some digging around, went directly to GulfStream and was able to get the info I needed. The RV was great on its maiden voyage. Thanks
Old 04-20-2021, 09:54 AM   #5
Pete&Brenda

So what were the sizes? The fresh water tank is listed as 47 gallons, I filled each of the other tanks and then drained into 5 gallon bucket to measure, yeah it was a pain but I had to know. Grey water is 30 gallons and black is 35 gallons, I wouldn't ever think to let the black water get that full!
Pete&Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:26 AM   #6
DaveC

Hi there Pete and Brenda. These are the numbers I got fro GulfStream tech support. 42 gal fresh water: 36 for the tank plus 6 for the water heater. The gray and black tanks both at 36 gallons. We are very please with our RV, just an issue with the dinner table been wavery, i put a brace on the wall to correct this. The table doesn't stay on the tracks when is down, like its smaller than the opening of the benches. I order a set of rubber bumpers need to try, if that doesn't work Ill just add a couple of wood pieces.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:44 PM   #7
Pete&Brenda

We're finding all sorts of things requiring attention, I posted some in the "Wall Of Shame" section. We love the layout and are looking forward to getting out on the road but the most recent issue with the water leaking has me bringing it back to CW next week. Going to tarp it till then. Fingers crossed it is a simple fix.
Pete&Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote