Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-19-2021, 02:34 PM   #1
CMJ

Default New Bounty Hunter Owner Here!

Hi everyone,
We recently picked up a diesel Bounty Hunter. This is our first RV, and we are loving it. I was a little nervous to get behind the wheel of a 40' rig for the first time, but that went away quickly. We ride dirt bikes, so this was the perfect choice for us. This rig seems fairly rare, and I have not been able to locate active members on any of the big forums. If you have one, I'd love to get some pictures of the fold down table in the garage. Mine is missing, and I'd like to rebuild it.

As a first time RV buyer, I looked around quite a bit. Generally every rv I have looked at including a 600k unit that a friend owns have pretty poor quality. I've been around ocean going sail boats my entire life, and I can say that the build quality of the low end boat is about 10 levels above a high quality RV. That's disappointing, but I figure it must be due to weight restrictions.

After sitting for 7 years, it took me about 2 months to get it ready for the road. I still have a lot of cosmetic work left, but we are finally using it. Right now I'm contemplating installing new awning fabric on my own, or paying someone. Anyway, it's far from perfect, but it's ours. I show a little of it in the video below.

https://youtu.be/848VK_QcAZY
CMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 08:05 PM   #2
SGTJAC

After I bought our TM, I found out about the BH after seeing one at a CG. It is and would have been perfect for what we would have like to use it for the grandkids. Enjoy it!
SGTJAC is offline   Reply With Quote