Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-23-2021, 09:37 AM   #1
Hotrpod52

Default GS Owners reviews scarce on the internet

Is it just me or is there no GS owners posting reviews on the internet? For the amount of RVs in this country I would expect to to have thousands of pages show up on a simple search. Maybe I'm framing the search wrong? Anyone have the same problem?
Hotrpod52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 06:00 PM   #2
Kjc431

I totally agree! We ordered a 2022 Envision 290RL in October and I could not find a single review online. I even looked for just Envision reviews, None! I wonder what gives?
Kjc431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 05:23 PM   #3
GStream40
Site Team

People have a problem then they usually post about that problem be it with a RV, car, truck, etc. But if they don't then they usually don't.

That is just human nature. People hardly ever just post that everything is great with any product.

So if you not finding any negative posts, then take that as a good sign.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 11:12 AM   #4
EELK

I second that most post online in the automotive/RV ownership is people posting looking for help with problems or complaints.
EELK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 07:41 PM   #5
Seadog63

Default Gulf Stream reviews.

Hmmm, you all are correct, so I will give you my review of my 2021 Gulf Stream conquest. It’s a nice class C, 33’8”” in length, 11’5”” tall and weighs in at 14,500lbs. It handles extremely well on road and with the new 7.3litre Ford engine it has a crap load of power. Fuel mileage is what’s to be expected under various conditions. I’ve got four color body paint and it was done nicely, no overspray or unpainted areas. Interior is a nicely lit neutral color of tans/light browns/and some gray. Only issues with this coach is minor things I’ve already fixed, loose screw or fast we, typical factory quality control things. Which has been discussed on the forums. Road noise isn’t bad as well as storage underneath. Has the schwinntech slider system. Bottom of slide outs are unexposed. In summary it’s a good coach and I would recommend if your in the market look at the gulf stream motor homes.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 03:57 PM   #6
bbaluski

One last thing, Most of these comparison reviewers only review things that they get for free. Or simple cut and paste from the products own web sites, or Amazon, so most aren't worth reading anyway. I did my research by calling RV repair shops.
bbaluski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 09:09 PM   #7
Bike Dr

I have a class a
I guess it depends on the class of rv you are looking for, if you are looking for class a from gulfstream, there are a lot of reviews. But they did stop making class a, as for the other models this is just my opinion, but the travel trailer's are and were made in soooo many different models how the h--l would you be able to review them all haha and as for the class b & c models they are really a getting more and more popular. But to really think about it gulfstream hasn't been in business terribly long 30yrs +/- , we are super happy with the quality,durability and dependability of our class a, So even if that's not what you are looking for id say if the other classes are as good a quality as our class a Atrium SE you should be happy with a gulfstream! Now I have heard that newer rvs of any brand are not what they were do to mostly no workers, so quality may be an issue today.
Bike Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:30 PM   #8
Seadog63

Your class a looks great, like the under carriage lights, had them on my semi before I retired . I agree that a lot of older units have better quality. I really like mine cause it’s as big as it gets but at times wish I had a “A” like yours . Floor space and storage is great in the class A’s. I can’t complain,, I’ve got plenty. If I go to a class A I’ll go from this 2021 and down a few years for a quality class A. I like working on these things so it don’t bother me, spent almost 40 years driving and working on my semi’s . Keeps me pre occupied. Never know, might see ya out there, we’re 50 miles south of Chicago, looking to head out after tax season for awhile. Can’t wait.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote