Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-28-2020, 08:40 PM   #1
FastEddie87

Default Fantastic

hello RVs I wanted to share some information I know plenty of you have probably heard of easy start for your AC units but I don't know how many of you have really experienced it. When I get something that's like this I have to share it with everyone I have a 2002 sun Voyager Gulfstream Onan generator I believe 5500 when I bought the unit used I was told you can only use the rear air condition with a generator well after I bought it I found the generator had some problems had it serviced at Owen and Hillsborough county and ended up later down the road had an AC go out my refrigerator go out which I know why my wife overpacked it it had couldn't breathe and it burnt up the compressor that was $300 worth of meat that went in the dump so we went back to Tampa Florida where we're from and I decided to get in search for an air condition I ended up finding a Coleman mark 13,500 BTUs and taxes PPL great place I can't say enough about them that's price anywhere so I decided let me go ahead and buy another one so I have two brand new units so I bought them me and my wife installed them and I still had the problem I could only run the rear AC not the front unless plugged into shore power both identical units why I don't know what I do know is I bought easy start it was a very simple installation four wires and yes it wasn't cheap but I wasn't going to play with these hard start and all these different starters you want something that's going to work and that's why I'm telling you since I put them in and both units my AC units come right on both of them on the generator and my refrigerator and everything else boondocking will be a pleasure now and with the $50 off on each not to have both your ACS running I don't know how you do it I couldn't do it I like running down the road cold now I'm happy just sharing the info need any more contact me God bless you
FastEddie87 is offline   Reply With Quote