Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2021, 07:35 PM   #1
New Member
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Bridgewater, NS
Posts: 3
Default Hubcap hole covers

Wasn't sure what to call the small plastic covers that fill the 8 holes on my hubcaps but am missing some. Wondering proper name for them and where to find them without having to buy complete hubcaps. 2005 Cruiser. Thanks for any suggestions.
Armysandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.