Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 02-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
TSoul

Send a message via Yahoo to TSoul
Default Lovin it

My 2005 crescendo 8356 is a dream. We had a few minor and me really minor issues in the first couple of months. We bought it in January 2006. This year I took it from PA to Main and back with a two week stay in MA. Then i took 7 buddies to CO for a hunting trip. Man what a great time. I have a 1 ton 4x8 trailer that we took and packed with coolers. It was full of deer and elk meat when we came home. The hunting came made a room up for me and told them forget it I am staying in my RV. Man what a great trip. The scenery and the travel was great. The only trouble I had this year is we hit 60mph head when doing 70 and my fridge vent cover blew off. 15 bucks later it was fixed. Mine is a DP and man it ran great everywhere. The rockies where no problem and we got about 8.5 mpg. Except with the head when it went down to 5mpg lol. Oh well, all those guys and coolers full of meat and (coolers of beer). I love it and can't wait for the kick of of this season. We go out March 28 to kick it off and I am way excited. I hope everyone had a great year last year. I haven't been very active on here lately but I am going to make an effort to post more. Take care all.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
coolchas11

Great travels! It's good to hear from you again. We're heading out for the month of April. Charlie